Integrated Leaders Forum (ILF): 6 November 2023 (invitation only)
The ILF provides a platform for global water leaders from cities, industries, utilities and financers. Participants are personally invited. Focus on setting the action agenda and results in Amsterdam Agreements. The program consists of key note speeches, panel discussions and round-table discussions.
Two-day Conference: 7 & 8 November 2023
The conference provides a platform for practitioners working in or related to the water sector. It aims to inspire, interact and find solutions. The conference program consists of key note speeches, panel discussions, presentations, workshops and poster session.
Site visits – Study tours: 9 November 2023
Site visits tend to inspire and see possible solutions in both delta technology as well as in water technology.
- Wetskills Water Challenges. Event for networking between students and young professionals. (organized by Wetskills/AIWW)
- Workshop Strategic Human Capital & Integrated Human Resources (7 Nov)
- Symposium (NL) Rainwater Rainwater. Not a drop off the street! (7 Nov)
- Pi 2023 – 9th IWA International Conference on Benchmarking, Performance Assessment and Regulation of Water Services (organized by IWA/AIWW)
- STOWA-Aquatech symposium on removal of micropollutants from municipal wastewater (organized by STOWA)
As a visitor of AIWW2023, you also have free access to Aquatech.