Be part of it: 25.000 international professionals, high level decision makers, innovative showcases and many networking events
Are you planning an event that deserves the attention of leading water professionals worldwide? Why not organize your event at the Amsterdam International Water Week, where 25.000 international professionals and decision makers gather from 4 to 8 November 2019. Offer the participants of your event the added bonus of an inspiring conference programme, the renowned Aquatech Exhibitions, excursions to ‘Living Lab’ the Netherlands and many social events and networking opportunities.
10 reasons to organize your side event during the Amsterdam International Water Week:
- Your event is part of the AIWW programme, well known for its’ innovative character, integrated approach and quality.
- The highlights or conclusions of your event can be integrated in the AIWW conference.
- The AIWW Conference Programme Advisory Board support team reviews your event and can help you with suggestions and ideas.
- Participants of your event receive a discount of 50 euros on a two-day AIWW Conference ticket. Participants of your event will have free access to Aquatech Amsterdam trade exhibitions.
- Many high level key note speakers are expected at the conference, linking your event to Global leading experts on water.
- Your event will be integrated in publications and social media channels of the AIWW, reaching a wide audience of international professionals.
- Online registration of your delegates can be taken care of by the AIWW Conference registration desk.
- Many networking events and opportunities to mix with exhibitors and experts, decision makers, and politicians.
- A dynamic environment with excursions to ‘Living Lab’ the Netherlands.
- And of course visit the beautiful city of Amsterdam.
Conditions for side events
Your side event can be held during the Amsterdam International Water Week, on the days after the AIWW Conference: Wednesday 6th of November, Thursday 7th or Friday 8th of November.
Your submission will have to be reviewed by the Program Advisory Board support team; a side event has to be complementary to but not overlapping or conflicting with the AIWW Conference programme or the Aquatech Amsterdam trade exhibition.
As organisers of a side event, you are responsible for all funding and operational activities, as well as to market your event, AIWW is your host.
As organisers of a side event, you are responsible for finding the right location for the event. You can of course make use of the state of the art facilities at RAI Amsterdam venue.
Your participants receive a mailing from AIWW, informing them about the weeks’ events.
Your event @AmsterdamIWW, including the many benefits mentioned above and a discount of 50 euros on a two-day AIWW Conference ticket for participants of your event: 3,500 euro’s*
*Not including the cost of the room rental, Food & Beverage and other facilities.
To submit your side event or if you have any further questions, please contact:
Annemieke van Zuylen • Senior Event Advisor
Amsterdam International Water Week
T +31 70 304 3708 • M +31 6 81517318