Water Matters presents a range of interesting reads:
- Reduced variety of floodplain nature: a threat of uniformity
- The result of 10 years of experience with Ephyra sludge digestion
- Invasive fungus threatens Dutch salamander with extinction
- More insight into toxic pressure in water
- CO2 reduction and raw material recovery thanks to cooperation between slaughterhouse and waste water treatment plant in Epe
- When do hydraulic engineering structures approach the end of their functional life span?
- Phosphate concentrations in groundwater under dutch farms are mostly below target value
- Alternative water sources and decentralised water supply networks for a climate-proof water supply
- Eight nitrate sensors compared, what are the differences?
- Fish migration research automated
- New lab method to predict sludge dewatering at wastewater treatment plants
Water Matters is published by Royal Dutch Waternetwork and supported by Royal Haskoning DHV, STOWA, KWR, Deltares and Arcadis.