Conference Hotel: QO Amsterdam
The QO Amsterdam hotel is located alongside the Amstel river in Amsterdam. This hotel combines luxury, technology and sustainability in a living building shaped by nature. Guests can enjoy fresh food and drinks at the on-site bar and restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.
Each aspect of the property has been designed to reduce environmental impact, from intelligent windows to the rooftop greenhouse. Bar Juniper & Kin offers Dutch cuisine, prepared with local and self-grown products and is located on the 21st floor overlooking the city. Restaurant Persijn is located on the ground floor.
For more information, please visit the QO Amsterdam website.
- € 215,- p.r.p.n.(single room, incl. tax, excl. 7% city tax)
- Breakfast € 20,- p.p.p.n.
Please note that the mentioned room rates only apply during the AIWW (4 November until 8 November). If you wish to stay longer, other room rates may apply.
To make your reservation, please send the following information to email@example.com.
- First and last name as in passport
- E-mail address
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Including breakfast yes/no
- Phone number
Directions from RAI Amsterdam to QO Amsterdam hotel:
- Metro line 51: from Amsterdam RAI metro station tot metro station Spaklerweg. From here it’s a 4 minute walk to QO Amsterdam hotel.
- Walking route: travelling from Amsterdam RAI to QO Amsterdam hotel will take about 35 minutes by foot. All routes are mostly flat.
Please visit the QO Amsterdam website for general directions to the hotel.